Corporate Mental Health Support
CBT For You provides unique mental health expertise to add value to your business
Providing mental health support to individuals directly within a company facilitates the creation of a culture shift…a move towards open, compassionate communication, mutual respect and togetherness
Our mission is to help businesses do more to support employee wellbeing and mental fitness
- We know only 13% of employees would feel OK talking about their mental health at work and we want this to change (Time to Change 2017)
- 1 in 6 workers will experience depression, anxiety or problems relating to stress at any one time (Time to Change 2017)
- Mental health struggles cost employers between £33 billion and £42 billion annually. Half of that cost is due to reduced productivity with additional costs from sickness absence and staff turnover (Stevenson et al 2017)
- Companies who prioritise mental health and recognise the need to invest in developing sound, workable solutions to addressing mental health proactively in the workplace increase the productivity of their workforce by 40% !
- For every £1 a company spends on the mental health of their employees, they get £5 back in reduced cost of presenteeism, absenteeism and staff turnover (Doliotte 2020)
Choosing to invest in the mental health of your workforce is a choice to invest in the profitability of your business
CBT For You helps your business help itself by increasing the productivity, energy and resilience of your employees
CBT For You offers in-house face to face appointments to maximise employees’ engagement with the process of talking about how they feel and what they need
CBT For You teaches people how to manage stress, mental health and relationships and how to find more useful ways to focus on their goals
CBT For You has a strong track record of enhancing cultural change within the organisations that we have worked with
Please contact us today to discuss what might work best for your business.